Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tag! I'm it!

Mom tagged me with the letter G so... Here goes

Ten things I love that start with "G"

1: Grey's Anatomy! I love this show. I was turned on to it by Mom and my sistas. I like it probably to an unhealthy extent. Some times when I watch it I get so obsorbed that I have trouble switching back to real life when the show ends lol. I make a point to rent every movie I find that has one of the carachters in it even if the movie doesn't look that good... It's sad.


2: Grocery Shopping! When I first lived on my own with David when I was seventeen we lived in a little appartment acrost the street from a smiths on redwood. I was working full time and going to school full time and trying to build a relationship. I was tired and stressed a lot and I found that the twenty minutes I would spend grocery shopping every now and then was the most relaxed I was. Ever sence then grocery shopping has been sort of my get away. When I am upset or overwhelmed I love to go to the store by my self and just walk around even if I don't buy anything.

3: Garth Brooks! I have always been a huge fan of Garth. I remember jumping up and down clapping when he won artist of the year when I was about ten years old. Lol I just think he is great.

4:Girls! Not only are some of my favorite people girls my sisters, my moms, my baby girl... but just girls overall are awesome! Way more awesome then stinky boys!!! Lol

5: Gossip! I don't mean the kind of gossip you see on Desperate housewives. I love when I get together with some one ANY ONE and you just get talking and can't stop. Before you know it three hours have gone by and you haven't gotten anything done that you were supposed to do. Thats the best! I loved having sleep overs when I was younger and no matter how tired we were we couldn't stop talking long enough to fall asleep. Another reason I love girls so much I suppose :)


6: Grand babies! I know I know I am a long way from being a grandma...(lets hope) But I absolutly love the thought of having grandbabies. I am scared to death to stop at two kids because that means I have a chance of having a very small number of grandbabies and that just won't do!

7: Goals! Having a goal gives you a chalange and some thing to look forward to. Some times I think I over plan every thing in my life but planning is just my way of setting goals for the things I want to accomplish big and small.

8: Good Friends! In life you find those people who seem to be the only ones other than family who just won't go away. A few people in my life who just keep coming back...

Courtney
Beckie


Stephanie
Jared James Gotta love them all :) Those are a few good friends that I hope are always around even if they come and go.


9: Giggles! I love giggles especially sweet baby giggles!
10: Goodbyes! "Every new begining comes from some other beginings end."

3 comments:

Trish said...

Aww...that was fun! I really love that pic of all you girls at Dad and Christy's wedding.
So fun!

Christy said...

Heather, you did awesome with G!
Grandbabies are my favorite G. You are gonna love 'em!

Kenzie Rae said...

Haha
I love this! :)

PS
I got a blog :P

Listen to hbubels Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones