Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I need some hobbies

I love staying home with my sweet babies but man do you get sick of the house quick! You can only clean so much and some times I don't even get that done cuz I am sick of the house lol. I need a hobby that will get me out of the house and give me energy with out costing me to much money. I want to start walking every day with the kids but I need to wait a little longer till the weather is warmer. I just have to mix things up I guess :) Play new games with my miss and find new exciting ways to clean the house lol :)

2 comments:

Trish said...

Yeah. The glamour really gets old, huh?
LOL
Now you know why I always have so many things going.
Today I decided to make a compost bin out of a garbage can!
And I'm going to plan the square foot gardening I want to do. Gotta get some seeds in the ground.

Christy said...

I was going to remind you about your plans for a backyard garden, that sounded fun.
You could alphabatize your spices and canned goods if you get too bored and slightly OCD, lol.

Listen to hbubels Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones