Monday, April 27, 2009

Ah good day

So I started watching Kayleigh's little ones today so now monday through Wednesday I have four babies to play with! lol It was fun today and wasn't to hectic. I think this will be good for both Kayleigh and I and all of our kids. I wrote out my menu for the week so I can go grocery shopping and I am really excited! Thanks to mom I was able to get online and get some WW recipes! I am going to make WW dinners six days this week and I will post about the ones I like the most! We will see if I can have a better week this week. I gained a couple ounces last week due to a few over sized meals this weekend. Here's to a good week!

2 comments:

Amber said...

It;s cool you have a house full of kids for a couple days a week. Good practice for later huh? :)

I can't wait to see which recipes you are going to try!

Christy said...

Yeah, it should be good for everyone involved. It's nice for the cousins to get some "bonding" time.

Listen to hbubels Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones