Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy birthday little sister!

A post for my little sister who just a few years ago was a baby I called Emoswee (spelling? lol)

E- eccentric little girl full of energy and excitement. She can light up a room.
M- Modest...lol Just kidding. She is very talented and likes to show every one all the things she can do.
I- Intelligent. I wish I had been as smart as she is when I was in school. I think she reads at a higher reading level than I do now :)
L- Loving and fun. she wants more attention then she can get some times but that is only because she loves sharing her excitement with every one around her.
Y- Young and young at heart as I hope she always stays.

Happy Birthday to Emily who is growing up to fast :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

That was really sweet :)

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!!
I hope you like the E-M-I-L-Y post Heather did for you.

Listen to hbubels Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones