Monday, April 6, 2009

Ah hectic mornings lol

I was strongly reminded what it means to be a parent today lol. I returned home after dropping my car off for some pricey repairs, when I walked in the phone was ringing, Tukker wouldn't shut the door and stop crying for grandma, Maveryk was crying for food and was also covered in poop waist down. I was hungry but didn't have two seconds to think about eating because I was very ready to nurse. I hadn't showered or changed clothes for my self or either of my children... I just sat down on the couch and closed my eyes for a minute then got up smiling and went to work on smoothing out my overload of chores. lol I love being a grown up. Now that I am almost out of time before I have to pick David up I need to get to work cleaning my house! It is in serious trouble at the moment and needs immediate attention :)

2 comments:

Trish said...

Fun stuff, huh?
Take a deep breath.
You have a whole new chance at a different kind of day tomorrow.

Christy said...

Wow. That sounds pretty crazzzy!
I was overwhelmed at times with one. Lol, I'm overwhelmed at times with no babies. Hang in there. You are my hero for smiling through it all.

Listen to hbubels Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones