Thursday, June 12, 2008

I am sooooo ready for this weekend!

I can't wait to get away! Work is getting so much better but I am still stressed out and ready for a break. I hate being away from Tukker all the time and I feel like I am always at work!!! But at least now work goes by quick and its a job that I like. That makes it a lot easier. I am not bringing T to the Gorge this weekend because its Fathers day weekend so I feel like I should let David keep her. It will be kinda nice to have a carefree weekend to just relax and take a break but I miss her so so so much every day I am afraid I will have a hard time having any fun with out her :) I will make it fun anyway. I am going to bring Steph with me and that will be nice. It is great having her home again from Oregon. I need her some times. She is a good out let for stress:) I got picked up by a customer at work who seems really nice not like a perv lol So I have been talking to him a little. I will keep you updated :) His name is Noah.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Of course you got hit on at work, you're hot! :) Have fun this weekend and take lots of pictures!

Listen to hbubels Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones