A brand new year! I have known that new years day has been my favorite holiday for some time now but this year is my favorite yet. The 365 days of 2009 were wonderful and scary and exciting and exhausting but now they have come and gone so we can focus on 2010! What a great year this is going to be! Every one in my life has spent the last year or two getting everything in there life back to where it should be so now every one seems prepared to finally have a great year with less stress and more smiles! Here are my new years resolutions this year:
1. Smile more and don't sweat the small stuff.
2. Appreciate how lucky I really am.
3. Take more time to help those who are not as lucky.
4. Remember to TELL people how much I care for them. They can't read my mind!
5. Take notice of all my accomplishments and dust off my downfalls as learning opportunities.
6. Have a little more fun. My babies are growing very quickly!
7. Stay on top of all the great improvements I made last year.
8. Continue to build upon my groundwork in Health, happiness and prosperity.
9. Enjoy each day individually rather than looking forward to the next day, week, month or year
10. Love like crazy! :)
My little family and I had a wonderful new years eve and new years day. We are on a great start to having the best year yet! Last year I earned a husband and a son! I'm gonna have to work hard to beat that!
Here's to 363 more days of magic!