Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First day back!

So I began my new training class at work yesterday! It felt good to be back. I missed my babies and my man while I was there but it felt really good to be out of the house and doing some thing. Kenzie is watching the kids for now until she goes back to school and it sounds like every thing went smoothly for her first day other than a fussy baby boy. I am excited about my new position at work. It is a different department and there is a lot for me to learn but it will be less repetitive than my old position. I made a couple friends right away yesterday and I am excited to get to know them better as well! I will keep you all updated! Also I will soon post some pics of my new hair cut! woo hoo I love it. I never thought short hair would fit me but I think it does!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Yay for good first days!

Amber said...

Congrats on a good first day! I'm happy you like your new position and that you made some new friends. That's always a plus!

Christy said...

Yeah... what Trish and Amber said, ...ditto that.

Listen to hbubels Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones