Sunday, May 24, 2009

My big girl!


So today Tukker was upstairs playing while David and I were in the living room. She came down the stairs with no diaper on. David went up to find the mess and clean it up :) When he got up there he saw her diaper lying on the ground in the bathroom so he decided to check in her potty seat. Sure enough she had gone number one! We have had her potty seat since christmas but she has never gone on it and I wasn't even sure that she knew what it was for lol I guess she does! She is such a big girl! I can't beleive she went her first time all by herself with out any one knowing she was doing it!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Whoa!!! I've never heard of that before! Crazy and ultra cool!!!
Loves.

Amber said...

Ahhh how cute! What a smart girl knowing what to do!

Kenzie Rae said...

HOLLY COW!
That is kick awesome!
:P
Give my big girl niece a kiss!
Sometime soon i will walk down there... LOL
I will have PLENTY of time to visit during the summer.

Listen to hbubels Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones