Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I love spring!

I am so happy that the warm weather is finally here. I can't wait to start going camping and boating and doing all the fun summer activities. The warm weather is also an excuse for every one to get out and get some excersize to boost the great progress they are having with there diets! I started over this week on my fittness goals because I felt like I had loss sight of my plan and fallen back into some bad habbits. So far this week I feel great. I even visited the gym last night for the first time in months! woo hoo

2 comments:

Kenzie Rae said...

I need a little more motivation!
Mayyybe i will start running to your house to visit my adorable niece and nephew. :) And you of course!

Rico said...

spring is awesome except for those with allergies but i have upped my goal and kay and i banished soda today, well i did she kinda slipped already and is starting tomorrow

Listen to hbubels Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones