Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nothing :(

Doc wouldn't even check me today LOL she said "next week Heather i will start checking you next week ok? " But there was some good news...I only gained one pound over the last two weeks!!! Woo Hoo I had been gaining way to fast for awhile. I am up to 182 almost. I can't wait till he pops out so I can post my before pics and start my weight loss journey with the rest of you! My goal is to be back to 140 by my birthday. I am allowed to set a shorter time frame then every one else since I will be giving birth to and nursing away half my weight. Only 20 pounds or so will be real weight I have to loose so that gives me about ten weeks to do it in. I think thats reasonable. :) We'll see... Good luck to every one else on there fitness challenges!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Hang in there. You want him to be done, right? LOL
Love you and my babies.
~Mom

Listen to hbubels Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones