Friday, February 27, 2009

Dr. appointment

So I went to the Doctor yesterday morning and had a very exciting appointment. I have only gained one pound the last week and she said that Mr. Mav has dropped down into position and I am dilated to 1and a half to two Centimeters :) (thanks mom) and about 50 percent thinned out! Woo Hoo. When I clapped she told me not to get to excited because with Baby T I was at a two for three weeks lol We will see. I am betting on the 20th but she is still saying the 28th. I went and checked out a Chevy s10 blazer yesterday. It is in great condition. It has low miles runs beautifully is clean inside and out, has lots of baby space, and every thing works :) Dad is going to come along while I go take a second look today and if every thing mechanically checks out in his opinion then I am going to grab it. Only 3500 and I am hoping to talk them down to 3000. Its a 2000 and we looked it up and found that it is worth about 3200 so ill have to work some magic with the owner :) I am super cleaning my house today and rearranging a little for a change. I like that fresh new feeling especially this time of year while its warming up outside. Guess I better get back to my work. Hope to see you all at my baby shower tomorrow morn!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Centimeters. You're dilated to 1 1/2 to 2 centimeters.
BIG difference! LOL
I hope the blazer works out for you.
See ya tomorrow!
Love, Mom

Listen to hbubels Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones