Thursday, August 21, 2008

I DID IT!!!

That goes for a few things! Number one: I woke up this morning at Eight and went for a two mile walk that was terribly painful because I have an injured foot but I did it anyway and I feel great! I am going again tonight. I also got a job! After a third interview yesterday with teleperformance I got the job and filled out my paperwork. I am pretty excited! I start Monday. :) So this morning David met me at the track to walk. If I haven't mentioned it on here before he has been helping get Frank motivated and get into shape before he leaves. It has been really nice and I think it is really good for the relationship between all of us. We are all going to be a family before to long so better get over the awkwardness sooner rather than later:) He isn't perfect but he sure has been doing better lately. While his best can be disappointing at times I really think he tries to do his best when ever he can. He loves that baby girl and really wants to be a good friend to me. I think that is in big thanks to the example that my four awesome parents set for me and all my siblings :) Love you guys!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Congrats on the job!
What's wrong with your foot?

I hope that David really can be a friend to you and Frank. But I think that caution would be wise.
I love you and I've seen you go thru more than enough pain trying to give David the benefit of the doubt.

Christy said...

HUGE couple of days, Heather!

Glad you got out on the track to exercise, and yeah, what happened to your foot? Good Luck with the new Job on Monday!!! Yay!!

Ever hear the story about the Scorpion and the Frog? See the video on my Blog!

Christy said...

Hey, heard the new job is getting off to a bit of a rough start. (nothing to do with you, of course) Hope that things get better and they resolve the "technical difficulties" and it turns out to be a great place to work.
I always feel like as soon as I hear news about what's going on with you and your life that something in your life has changed for you.
I think that you are in a sort of life metamorphosis. Only you are not wrapped up in your cocoon, you have to live life and take care of the everyday business in the middle of this life changing stage. You are doing beautifully and it is easy to see that you are going to be an AMAZING spectacle when you have completed this phase.
I know... I'm a dork, but it's the good kind far as I can tell. ;)

Listen to hbubels Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones