Monday, March 9, 2009

Up since five

One of those mornings when you just can't sleep... I have been up shopping on KSL for almost two hours lol I can't believe how many people are up posting things this early! This weekend was great! David and I took Tukker down to Price to watch a bull riding show and it was so much fun. She loved all the big bulls. David really got into it wit her and bounced her all around on his lap whenever some one was getting bucked around on a bull It was cute she loved it. We came back on Sunday and went shopping for just about every last thing that we needed for maveryk. I am going to go bargain hunting for a dresser today but other than that we are just about ready! I am officially on maternity leave starting today! Yay! I decided to go ahead and take off a little early to spend some time with Tukker and so that David and I can finish up getting ready for Mav to be here. We are super excited and it is starting to feel real that he will actually be here soon! With in the next two weeks or so. I am going to work on putting every thing that we bought together in the little mans room today so I will post some pics in the next day or two and hopefully every one will get the chance to come visit in person soon. :)

No comments:

Listen to hbubels Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones