Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ITs a boy!

Sorry I haven't posted about it yet lol. I don't have Internet right now and I am not at a place where I can use it all that often. But....Its a boy! Baby Maveryk is on the way. We will meet him in late march :)
I am completely done moving and Tukker and I love it. We spend a lot of time at home and she loves going up and down the stairs all day :) All of the rooms are unpacked and put together except for maveryks room which is currently the "extra" room so it has a few unpacked boxes and this and that type stuff lol. I am getting to it a little each day though. Before long it will be a cute little blue and brown nursery!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats on the boy. How exciting! Can't wait to see what he looks like.

Glad you're all moved in. See you on Sunday. Love you!

Christy said...

Maveryk? How cute is that???

Tukker will love love love having a brother around the house.

Much love, take care of you and G-Baby T and the lil guy under construction.

Luv, G-MuMom

Listen to hbubels Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones