Thursday, September 16, 2010

Random thoughts at night

Two thirty in the morning
Cant seem to sleep
My baby boy is sick
And its beginning to worry me
I gave him extra kisses today
To make sure he knows I'm here
I can't picture life without his smile
I'm sure he is fine but i still get scared.
I am so lucky lately
Things are beginning to go our way
My loving husband off at work
While I care for my sweet babies all day.
For the first time in a while
I am enjoying each moment passing
Im not so worried about the long run
Im just happy to be.
Moving to a new home
Taking the next adventure
Nothing feels like a big deal
Its all just ethereal being together.
I can't believe how time slips away
I remember so clearly being a teenager
I want to hang on to these moments
Keep my precious memories from danger.
Now I will go to bed
Have dreams of things to come
But none will compare to the day I will have
When I wake up tomorrow to my daughter and son.
Goodnight my fellow bloggers
go kiss your families again
Be appreciative of your blessings
Love you all. The End.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Love you so much Heather. I'm happy things are going so well. And proud of you both.
I'm worried about your boy too. :( Kiss him for Grandma.
Love you!

Listen to hbubels Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones