Wednesday, May 28, 2008

...And Take one


Friends and Family,


Here is my new blog. I seem to have lost the password to my old one and it is rocket science to get it back so that one will remain outdated and we will start fresh here with a new one! I am excited to get all of us using these like mom so we can all stay up to date on the daily buzz. For me right now... I am not working but will start my new job (old job) on Thursday the fifth. I am having a blast being a short term stay home mom for the time being. I am currently not REALLY dating anyone. My baby is ten months old and finally crawling but still toothless. lol I am doing good and still trucking on :) Can't wait to hear some good stories.


-Heffer

No comments:

Listen to hbubels Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones